Subject: [Scale-announce] SCALE Early Bird admission pricing ends soon!
From: [email-masked]
To: SCALE-announce <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:51:01 -0800
List-Id: SCALE Announcements <scale-announce.mail.socallinuxexpo.com>

SCALE Early Bird admission pricing ends soon!
---------------------------------------------
SCALE continues to grow year over year, and increasingly is attracting 
the movers & shakers in Open Source software. SCALE is not strictly a 
commercial Expo. Expo booths are provided not only for commercial 
exhibitors, but also for non-profit organizations. On the commercial 
site, some exhibitors are IBM, Google, Ticketmaster, Tolis Group, and 
Centrify. On the non-profit side, Ubuntu, KDE, Fedora, Debian, 
Cinepaint, LAMPSIG and NetBSD are among the many groups that will be 
manning booths for your edification.

Many principals in Open Source software will be speaking at SCALE. Among 
others, Chris Dibona, John Terpstra, Aaron Seigo and Hans Reiser will 
speak during the seminars. See http://www.socallinuxexpo.org 
<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/> for more details.

Because of SCALE's continued growth, it's been moved. It's now at the 
Radisson Hotel, a convenient one-block shuttle ride from LAX. For 40% 
off Expo admission use the promo code SCLRT at 
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org. SCALE will be held February 11-12, 2006. 
Early bird pricing on admission ends on Deember 31^st , so now is the 
time to register! Come to SCALE and see what's happening in Open Source 
software!

In other news:

Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities are still available:
--------
Are you interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at SCALE 4x? Contact us 
at: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Special Workshops for Government Employees
--------
Do you work for a government organization? SCALE has partnered wit hthe 
Open Document Fellowship to workshop on open standards in government on 
February 10, 2006. This workshop is free to all federal, state, and 
local government employees. To attend please RSVP to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Party With the Geeks!
--------

*The Radisson LAX has some great room rates for SCALE Attendees. For 
just $99 /night you can book a room for you and up to 3 of your friends. 
So why not spend the night and party with the geeks? There will late 
night gatherings at the hotel bar with free wireless. Come join SCALE 
staff, speakers and attendees for a drink. To book a room call *(800) 
333-3333 and mention “Southern California Linux Expo”.**

_______________________________________________
Scale-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.socallinuxexpo.com/mailman/listinfo/scale-announce